With the current availability of mobile technology (e.g., Apple’s iPad, Google Android) individuals with autism have many options available for communication. We provide comprehensive assessment of your child current abilities and support your child might need to use mobile technology for social communication.
Our assessment includes:
1. Assessment of receptive vocabulary and early language skills.
2. Graphic symbol assessment that provides information about type and size of symbols to be used on the mobile device.
3. Assessment for accessibility in typical social contexts.
4. Selection of mobile device and apps using Features Matching Approach.
- We provide parent-implemented language learning program based on individual child’s needs using a participation model. Regular follow-ups assure learning and modifications in vocabulary and language learning methods.